Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    zen101

Italian – Discover And Share Your Heritage Here

Public Group  |  active 3 years, 2 months ago ago

In this Group and Forum all People of Italian and Indo-European and Romance heritages may connect to tell their stories, share their amazing culture and history as well as discover and connect with those who share their common bonds.

Note: Please inform Admin by submitting a ticket if there are any misspellings of any cultural, heritage or ethnic name in our title or description. We appreciate your considerations, thank you!

Let's All Of Our Best Resources That Work To Find Our Ancestors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dorianna Dorianna 3 years, 2 months ago.

Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Serena

Serena

said

Hi, I am Serena and my family came to America right before World War 2.

The reason that this is significant (and might be for you as well) is that there is a grave records site for all the men and women who have died in World War 1 and 2.

It’s really easy to use and gives back good results that you can actually use.

Here it is: http://www.cwgc.org

Please share your best places where you can search and that really give you results.

Thank you, Serena Ponzio

November 14, 2014 at 11:15 pm
Profile photo of Dorianna

Dorianna

said

Hi, it’s me Dorianna.

Well, what to tell? I was born in Rome and we moved here when I was 13. Sp part of my mind is in Italy and part of it is from here.

I would like to chat with other people from Italy and especially Rome to see if we have any common family.

I’m new to all this so any advice you have for finding relatives here in the USA would be great. I have looked and this website sends me the best emails, I learn so much. But I need more too.

Thank you very much everyone, Dorianna

November 30, 2014 at 9:18 pm

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of Steve Blair
Profile picture of Flip Jupiter
Profile picture of Sarawut
Profile picture of clariebing
Profile picture of Mundial Motos GP
Profile picture of cherki
Profile picture of lyla rose
Profile picture of alvarog
Profile picture of Wirote
Profile picture of Lola Gonzalez